2018 Fall Compliance Conference
As compliance expectations continue to soar, keeping up with the latest regulatory changes and compliance issues can be more than a full time job. The Annual UBA Fall Compliance Conference offers compliance professionals in-depth, content-rich discussions that address critically important topics. This year’s conference features a wide variety of general and breakout sessions—led by industry experts and regulators—designed to help compliance professionals stay current with and function confidently in the rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Location and Accommodations
Westgate Resort Park City
3000 Canyon Resorts Drive
Park City, UT 84098
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Westgate Resosrt & Spa at a special rate of $110.00 per night. To make room reservations, call 1-977-502-7058, tell them you are with the Utah Bankers Association and use group code S/O 63-626.
Map and Directions
Complimentary valet parking is available at the Westgate for the day. We recommend you take advantage of this offer.
Topics to be Covered*
- S.2155 Compliance
- Machine Learning/AML
- Digital Compliance
- Building Your Brand
- Social Media
- Person to Person Payments
- Regulator Panel
- Roundtables w/Regulators
- CMS/Risk Management
- Achieving Peak Performance
- Change Management
- Risk Assessments
- 3rd Party Management
- Corrective Actions
- Fair Lending
- Reg E
- Model Risk Management
- Fifth Pillar
- Investigation Best Practices and Quality Control
- Marketing Panel
*Subject to change
- Nikhil Aggarwal, Promontory Financial Group
- Jon Allen, People's Intermountain Bank
- Sharad Bhasker, WebBank
- Barbara Boccia, WKFS
- Dixie Claybrook, OCC
- Steve De Jesus, FDIC
- Denyette DePierro, ABA
- Leah Hamilton, ProBank Austin
- Thomas Healy, Ally Bank
- Chris Kilian, CFPB
- Ken Kraft, Zions Bancorporation
- Jason Lew, Federal Reserve
- Christopher Liechty, People's Intermountain Bank
- Terri Luttrell, Banker’s Toolbox
- Sylvia Garcia Maggio, Compliance Alliance
- Ashley Martichuski, U.S. Bank
- Robert Marx, WebBank
- Matt McQueen, Zions Bancorporation
- Darryl Rude, Utah DFI
- Michael Selander, FDIC
- Christopher Sidler, Promontory Financial Group
ABA Continuing Education Credit
American Bankers Association (ABA) Professional Certifications has approved the UBA Compliance Conference for 17.75 CRCM credits.
Day 1- 6.25 CRCM credits
Day 2-6 CRCM credits
Day 3-5.5 CRCM credits
"ABA Professional Certifications is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor." Certification holders must report these credits at aba.csod.com.
|Networking Reception - Wednesday
Early bird registration ends Friday, October 12th.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for compliance officers, loan administration personnel, loan operations personnel, lenders, auditors, senior level officrs, and others who have the reponsibility of meeting the regulatory compliance reqiurements covered in these conference topics. The content is structured for all levels of experience.
Dress for the meeting is business casual. A light sweater is suggested for meeting rooms.
Cancellations received by October 12, 2018 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after October 12, 2018 will be charged a $50 processing fee. Substitutions are always welcome and encouraged. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in written format prior to the event.
Conference Mobile App
We will be using a mobile app at the conference that will give you access to all conference information in the palm of your hand and send you up to the minute alerts during the conference. If you have not previously used our app, we recommend you download and set up a profile before you arrive on Tuesday.
Here is how to install it:
1. Be sure to delete any previous UBA event apps on your device.
2. Search the App Store (Apple) or Google play (androids) for “Utah Banker Events”. Install the new app on your device.
3. Open the app. When asked, be sure to allow notifications.
4. Create a profile by entering your email and creating a new password of your choosing. Your email will match you to your record which is already in the app. (Be sure to use the same email used when you registered for the conference.)
Note: we will not be providing hard copies of conference material.
Weather in Park City in October should be beautiful. Daytime temperatures range from the mid-60's to the mid-40's with night time temperatures dipping into the 30's.Be sure to bring a jacket for any outdoor activities and a light jacket for meeting rooms.
See You in Park City!