2018 Bank Executive Winter Conference
November 30, 2018 ~ 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The goal of the 2018 Bank Executive Winter Conference "New Year Risk Radar" is to make sure bankers enter the New Year with clear vision as to the risks facing their bank and the industry. Questions regarding the future, growth and direction of the industry will need to be considered by those leading the way and in order to make those decisions, bank executives and directors must be up to date on the many issues that surround the banking industry today.
(This page will be continually updated with additional information.)
Little America Hotel
500 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|EDP Graduation Lunch Only
Early bird registration ends Friday, November 16th.
Program and Featured Events
- New Year Risk Radar - Regulator Panel, Featuring:
- Ed Leary, Commissiosner, Utah Department of Financial Institutions
- Jason Lew, Compliance Risk Coordinator, Federal Reserve
- Bob Preite, Field Supervisor, FDIC
- Gary TeKolste, Assistant Deputy Comptroller, OCC
- George Sutton, Jones Waldo, Moderator
- Navigating the Technology Chasm: How to Profitably Respond to Emerging Technologies, Roman Nazarewycz, Executive Vice President, CCG Catalyst Consulting Group
- Balance Sheet Strategy: Understanding Your Exposure and Knowing Your Options - Scott Hildenbrand, Principal, Balance Sheet Analysis and Strategy, Sandler O'Neil
- Policy Outlook for 2019, Naomi Camper, Chief Policy Officer, American Bankers Association
- CEO & Past Chairman Breakfast with special guest Jeff Plagge, President & CEO, Northwest Financial Corp., Former ABA Chairman
- Graduation Ceremonies for the 2018 Executive Development Program (EDP)
Who Should Attend
This conference, designed for CEOs, executives, senior managers and boards of directors, presents the opportunity for bank leaders to come together and share insights, reinforce relationships, explore challenges, receive direction and formulate strategies. Executives in a variety of roles from all types of financial institutions, large and small will benefits from this local conference - no need to travel out of state!
Dress for the conference is business attire.
Cancellations received by October 30, 2018 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after October 30, 2018 will be charged a $50 processing fee. Substitutions are always welcome and encouraged. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in written format prior to the event.
Conference Mobile App
We will be using a mobile app at the conference that will give you access to all conference information in the palm of your hand and send you up to the minute alerts during the conference. Prior to the conference we will send you information so you can download the app on your IOS or Android mobile device before you arrive in Park City. Note: we will not be providing hard copies of conference material. Links to handouts will be available for those who want to download and print copies.