8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The UBA Women in Banking Conference, a development conference for banking professionals offers a stellar array of accomplished speakers providing participants with an understanding that success can be achieved at any level given the right tools and knowledge.
This page will be continuously updated. Please check back often for details.
Why You Should Attend
- Gain insights on visionary leadership and strategic thinking.
- Explore factors shaping the future of banking and the professional skills and talent needed to help drive the industry forward.
- Share new perspectives on taking risks, developing strengths, and shaping your personal competitive advantage.
- Collaborate, discuss and network with industry colleagues.
- Leave with strategies and tools to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
The Gathering Place
1100 West 7800 South
West Jordan, UT 84088
Early bird registration ends Friday, March 30.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Dress for the conference is business attire. Bring a sweater, meeting rooms can be chilly.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the conference will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between March 13 and March 30, 2018 will be charged a $50 processing fee. There will be no refund for cancellations received after March 30th. Substitutions are always welcome and encouraged. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in written format prior to the event.