As the primary trade association for the Utah Banking industry, the Utah Bankers Association has unparalleled name recognition and trust among our members. The UBA serves as a liaison between our member banks and Associate Members offering services and products to Utah Banks.
UBA Associate Members…..
- Get their name before 5,000 + Utah Bankers
- With special mention in the Utah Banker Magazine upon joining
- Discounted advertising in the Utah Banker Magazine
- Every day on the UBA website in our online directory
- Once a year in the UBA Associate Membership Directory
- Stay informed about the Utah banking industry and bank activity with a complementary subscription to the award-winning Utah Banker magazine
- Gain direct mail access to bank CEOs and executive management
- Enjoy early notification of conference and convention sponsorship and exhibit opportunities
- Associate Member ribbon at attended events
The goal of the Utah Bankers Association is to enhance the ability of our Associate Members to compete effectively and profitably in the financial services industry. In addition, we keep you updated on important banking news and information and provide you the opportunity to introduce yourself to the industry’s decision makers.
Benefits of Membership
Electronic Mailing Lists
Mailing lists are provided in Excel format, as requested by you, to help you market your products directly to the decision-makers of the Utah banking industry.
Associate Members are showcased in our online directory on our website, www.uba.org. Our member banks reference the site whenever they need banking-related products and services such as those our Associate Members offer.
The Utah Banker magazine, the official monthly magazine of the Utah Bankers Association, publishes an annual directory of Associate Members. Listings include a short company bio as well as contact information. The Utah Banker magazine, with a circulation over 1,500, reaches 100% of all Utah banks.
Employees of Associate Members may attend UBA seminars, conferences and the Annual Convention at the member rate.
- Opportunities to network and conduct business with Utah banking decision-makers.
- Substantial exhibit booth discount at UBA’s Annual Convention.
- Advance opportunity to reserve exhibit space.
- Special recognition in the convention program.
- Advance banker registration list for convention so you can plan your marketing approach.
Additional Opportunities, based on availability
Access to these benefits is based on availability. In all cases priority is given to Elite Business Partners. (see below)
- Consideration of speaker proposals submitted for events and conferences
- Consideration for publication of articles in the Utah Banker magazine
- Consideration for sponsorship and presentation and UBA committee or peer group meetings
- Consideration for UBA member bank “Lunch and Learns” or webinars on relevant banking topics
Elite Business Partner Status
Open to Associate Members whose total spend with the Utah Bankers Association, including associate member dues, sponsorships and advertising is equal to or exceeds $5,000 per year. These valued business partners receive the following additional benefits in addition to those listed above:
- Logoed recognition and link on our Elite Business Partner website
- Elite Business Partner Ribbon at attended events
- Exclusive invitation to sponsor a UBA Board of Director’s meeting, including a brief presentation at the sponsored meeting. (based on availability)
- Priority consideration of speaker proposals submitted for events and conferences
- Priority consideration for publication of articles in the Utah Banker magazine
- Priority consideration for sponsorship and presentation and UBA committee or peer group meetings
- Priority consideration for UBA member bank “Lunch and Learns” or webinars on relevant banking topics
The fee for Associate Membership is $1,000 per year.
Please contact Lindsay Scott, Director of Member Services, at 801-364-4303 or by email at Lindsay@uba.org for additional information or to join.