Business Account Mapping: New CDD Rules in a Multi-Tiered Business Environment
Thursday, February 23, 2017 (9:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
Learn how to open multi-tiered business accounts. Complex business structures with multiple business entities owners present unique challenges in light of new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules.
We will diagram and map out several complicated business structures and learn how to get the proper documentation, resolutions and beneficial ownership in these unique entities.
What You Will Learn:
- Case Study #1 An LLC with Five Corporate Owners
- Case Study #2 A partnership with three LLCs as partners
- Case Study #3 An LLC with another LLC as the single member owner
- Case Study #4 A single member LLC with an individual as the owner
- Case Study #5 A corporation dba another entity
- Case study #6 A sole proprietorship owned by a trust
- Case Study #7 A single member LLC with corporation as member
- New beneficial ownership rules
- Learn how to stack complicated paperwork
- Taxpayer identification rules on entities and disregarded entities
Who Should Attend?
BSA officers and staff, deposit operations, new account representatives, branch managers, branch personnel, training and security. BSA Officer, Deposit Operations, New Accounts Representatives, Branch Managers, Branch Personnel and training.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.